A few days ago I was in need to export all my SCOM subscriptions and be able to analyze them thoroughly. So I researched for a script/solution online but didn’t find anything particularly useful to my exact requirement. So I decided to write one myself!
I wrote a quick version of the script to get the job done, and indeed it was an investment of time well made! The script really spells out everything and it is very easy to analyze it visually and understand the relationships between the subscriptions, the channels as well as the subscribers. Sample output:
SCOM-Bob Cornelissen was gracious enough to publish the blog on his website as a guest post, read it here: