Here is a collection of awesome tools for IT administrators
- Beaver – Universal Database Tool – To make easier to manage all the databases in one management tool
- Sysinternals Utilities Index – Verified Microsoft tools that every sysAdmin should know.
- WMI Explorer – Very easy tool to explore the WMI.
- WinDbg Preview – Sophisticated tool to investigate a dump file
- PRTG Monitor – Free and paid versions of a network and infrastructure monitor.
- Wireshark – To investigate network traffic.
- Putty – Free SSH tool.
- Ansible – automation.
- Prometheus – Free monitoring tool.
- TreeSize – Find space hogs – clean up hard disk space
- Process Hacker – A free, powerful tool to monitor system system resources, debug and detect malware.
- AutoIt – Scripting language tool designed for automating the windows GUI.
- MobaXterm – MobaXterm is your ultimate toolbox for remote computing.
- KeePass – A free, open source, light-weight and easy-to-use password manager.
Contributions are always welcome! We accept proprietary and commercial software too.
Thanks all! you’re awesome and wouldn’t be possible without you! The goal is to build a categorized community-driven collection of very well-known resources.